How to prepare for your peer review
The peer review process is a productive way to verify the quality of your firm’s practice and protect the public interest.
With this webcast, you will learn:
– Peer review process and timeline
– Quality control standards
– System and engagement review processes
– Common issues of non-compliance
– Resources and tools for quality improvement
* Identify the Steps included in the peer review process.
-* Determine ways to prepare for your peer review.
-* Identify ways to get value from your peer review.
-* Determine common areas of Non-* compliance with Professional standards.
* Peer review process and timeline
* Quality control standards overview
* Enhancing audit quality initiatives
* Common issues and how to prevent them
* Best practices to prepare for your firm’s peer review
* Peer review resources and tools
-* accounting and finance professionals
A fundamental knowledge of performing A&A engagements and peer review