In today’s fast-paced environment we are constantly being faced with ethical issues and dilemmas. It’s not only what we do that matters but how we do it is just as important. With the increasing popularity of social media and internet access, ethical missteps can become an instant public relations nightmare. Learn to think about ethics from a pro-active perspective to avoid becoming tomorrow’s top story. Using current case studies we will identify the ethical issues, develop alternate courses of action, and consider potential consequences of those actions.
• Define the meaning of ethics and its importance
• Identify the principles of professional conduct and its meaning
• Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Apply ethical standards
• Develop skills to analyze ethical issues from multiple perspectives
• Review ethical responsibilities
• Analyze Case studies