When it comes to hiring, using a conventional hiring process may not be as reliant as flipping a coin. A coin flip may often be better because it would bypass a lot of hidden biases and inefficient processes. We need to get back with a clean sheet of paper and do it better.
In this course we will look at improving a process that is deeply flawed, and we will look objectively and outside the box on things we can do to identify and hire high performers.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SELF-STUDY VERSION!
* Identify key techniques for hiring high performers
* Recognize key indicators of a hire’s long-term success
* Identify what motivates a high performing team
*. Identify key characteristics of a strong employee/employer relationship
* Recognize the core values that are most highly valued across all generations
* The employee/employer relationship
* Core values highly regarded by all generations* Hiring the “best fit” for tough jobs at all levels
* Cloning your top performers
* Motivating and managing for the long term
* Feedback for all generations
* How to manage millennials
* High performers
Professionals in a leadership, supervisory or managerial position.
At least one year managerial experience