Anticipate Engagement: Motivating the Next Workforce
Productivity. Low turnover. High performance culture. None of these buzzwords work if the organization’s engagement process is broken and people are underperforming. It’s time to look beyond the “buzzwords” and truly rethink motivation and performance management instead of tweaking “business as usual”.
Good performers can become bad performers, and bad performers get comfortable and stay. This presentation is a fast-paced look at some clever and aggressive new engagement and retention processes that are both effective and legally compliant, mixing fresh case studies with psychological theory. Unfortunately, engagement is far from an exact science. There’s no secret formula, no easy calculation, no work sheet to fill out.
This one hour course will review how to hire well and techniques to keep your best performers engaged and wanting to stay with your organization.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SELF-STUDY VERSION!
- Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- * Identify how to motivate high performers
- * Identify techniques to better engage the new workforce
- * Recall components of the New Model of Leadership
- * Recognize how to motivate all generations using three valid motivational theories
- * Understanding motivational theories for the modern employee
- * Hiring well
- * Engagement tools
- * Using active listening skills
- * New leadership model
- * High performers and low performers
- * Generations
- * Millennials
- *The motivational chain
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT