Anticipate Change: Avoiding Ulcers in the “New Abnormal World”
This workshop gives attendees a proven set of tools to better handle the changes in their work and personal lives. The overall goal is an adaptable, resilient workforce that is comfortable with continuous change.
- List the four steps of processing change
- Describe personality traits as they relate to change resistance
- Recognize the value of the Personal Power Grid
- Learn techniques for managing personal transition
- Inventory of change in our personal lives
- The phases of change: Old State, Neutral Zone, New State
- Creating short-term goals
- Setting realistic work levels
- Giving support
Professional Area of Focus
Business & Industry
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Professionals in a leadership, supervisory or managerial position.
At least one year managerial experience.
Total CPE Credits