FASB accounting standards update
If you work in public accounting or business and industry, this webcast is designed for you. You’ll learn:
– The recently issued FASB accounting standard updates, regarding revenue recognition, financial instruments and leases
– How the updates apply to you and your practice
Real-life examples and illustrations will be provided so you can develop a deep understanding of the critical changes in the accounting guidance.
Identify New revenue recognition, financial instruments, and Lease accounting standards.
* New revenue recognition standards and related accounting and reporting requirements
* recently issued financial instruments standards and the related
accounting and reporting requirements
* accounting and reporting requirements of the New Lease standards
CPAs in public practice and industry who want to remain up-to-date on accounting and auditing pronouncements
Experience in accounting and auditing