Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This
comprehensive course covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and
other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation, and
preparation engagement arenas. Let us sort through the complexities and help you
identify and apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, ARSC, and ASB standards and
guidance. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must
stay current on the topics impacting the profession — don’t get left behind!
• Identify key points related to recently issued FASB standards and
• Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing standards, attestation
standards, and standards on accounting and review services.
• Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in
accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation, and review services.
• Recently issued ASUs
• Current FASB exposure draft and projects
• Audit and attest engagements update
• Recent PCAOB guidance
• Latest activity from ARSC
CPAs in public practice and
industry who want to remain up-
to-date on accounting, auditing,
preparation, compilation and
Previous experience in
accounting and auditing
Update your browser to view this website correctly.