Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors
Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. Earn 8 CPE credits while we discuss relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation and preparation engagement arenas.
Let us sort through the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, ARSC and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession – don’t get left behind!
- Identify key points related to recently issued FASB standards and guidance
- Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing standards, attestation standards and standards on accounting and review services
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation and review services
- Recently issued ASUs, including an update on leases, revenue recognition and financial instruments
- Current FASB projects
- Recent PCAOB guidance
- Latest activity from ARSC
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Previous experience in accounting and auditing
9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT