A go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this course will enable you to be in compliance with all of the professional standards surrounding engagements performed in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARSs). A practice-oriented review of the latest developments, cases, and lively discussion among the experienced participants make this class informative and practical.
Identify the professional standards and risk factors relevant to the planning and performance of preparation, compilation, and review engagements, including engagements on pro forma and prospective financial information.
• Identify responses to preparation, compilation, and review engagement practice issues that comply with all applicable professional standards.
Overview of preparation, compilation, and review guidance • Accounting and reporting issues
• Current practice issues
• Common deficiencies in peer reviews
• Current and future standard setting projects
• International reporting issues in SSARS engagements
• Special Purpose Framework financial statement issues
• Case studies
• Latest developments
CPA firm seniors (and above) managing engagements performed in accordance with SSARSs
Experience with engagements performed in accordance with SSARSs
Update your browser to view this website correctly.