Be prepared before the tax season starts! Find out about the latest federal tax law
changes, court decisions, and IRS pronouncements related to partnerships, LLCs,
and C and S Corporations. Our discussion leaders will identify ways to integrate
the latest tax law changes into planning and compliance engagements and help
you provide more value added services to your clients. With the ever-changing tax
laws and their increased complexity, you can’t afford to miss this course!
• Identify new tax changes affecting the upcoming tax season.
• Apply the latest planning ideas resulting from recent changes to tax
statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings.
• Latest changes to federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings for
pass-through entities and C Corporations
• Passive loss, at-risk and basis developments for flow-through entities
• The latest on reasonable compensation issues for corporate
shareholder/employees and the latest about self-employment issues for
partners and LLC members
• New developments in the capitalization versus expense debate
• Property transactions: depreciation and amortization, gains and losses
• Planning for the use of nontaxable transactions to defer tax liability
• Accounting methods and periods
• Compensation issues: fringe benefits, pensions, and profit-sharing plans
• Practical, time-saving return preparation tips from leading tax
• Late-breaking tax legislation
Tax practitioners in public
practice and industry who need
to stay on top of the latest
changes in the federal tax law as
they relate to pass-through
entities and C Corporations.
Familiarity with federal tax
issues for various entities