Lead your team for success
Identifying your leadership style and understanding that your organization must adapt to changing conditions will help you prepare and implement change in a measured process.
Join us to learn:
– The benefits of understanding commonalities and variances of social styles to better interact with and motivate employees
– How to develop high-potential staff and retain high-performing employees
– How to cultivate a competitive advantage
This webcast provides 4 CPE credits in the Business Management & Organization field of study.
* Identify the primary Leadership styles
-* Determine the barriers to Change
-* Differentiate between the four primary social styles
-* Distinguish the characteristics and benefits of coaching versus mentoring
-* Identify the Steps to establish a mentoring Program
-* Determine the elements of a successful retention process
* Leadership styles
* Change management
* Understanding social styles
* Developing high* performance employees
* Accountants and finance professionals who want to develop management skills
Experience in financial management
Update your browser to view this website correctly.