Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate Exam Review and Exam
Through advanced learning exercises, you will prepare for the Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate Exam and grow your expertise with regard to these types of audits. This webcast will cover each phase of a defined contribution plan audit engagement, from planning to reporting and ensure you are familiar with the most current guidance. Those attending this webcast will also learn strategies that will help them confidently approach the exam.
Included in this purchase you will receive access to the Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate exam for up to a year after purchase.
The Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate exam tests your ability to plan, perform and evaluate defined contribution plans, in accordance with AICPA standards and DOL rules and regulations. This exam is offered in a timed online format and consists of 75 multiple choice questions. In order to successfully pass the examination, you must be able to evaluate and analyze the core concepts related to client acceptance, engagement planning, engagement analysis, concluding an engagement and guiding principles for defined contribution plan audits.
Some of the topics that will be tested on the exam include:
* Planning and general procedures
* Internal control
* Net assets available for benefits
* Changes in net assets available for benefits
* Plan tax status
* Financial statement presentation, disclosure, and regulatory reporting
* Audit reports
When you pass the exam, you will be awarded with a certificate in the form of a digital badge. Digital badges allow you to distinguish yourself in the marketplace and show your commitment to quality. The badge can be posted to your social media profiles and linked to your resume or email signature, providing maximum visibility to your achievement.
You will receive your official score and certificate or retake information 5 business days after completing the exam.
- This webcast prepares you to: * Apply the key concepts and skills for a solid audit foundation specifically related to defined contribution retirement plans * Evaluate defined contribution retirement plan-specific audit circumstances and apply key concepts and skills to audit engagements * Identify any areas needed for professional development as outlined in the AICPA’s * Competency Framework: Employee Benefit Plan Auditing
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
- Participants should have access to a copy of the Employee Benefit Plans — Audit and Accounting Guide.
9:00 am - 5:00 pm