This course examines best practices of leading-edge controllers and CFOs.
Demonstrate your advanced skills that add value and contribute to the success of
the organization. You will learn specific skills every CFO or controller needs to be
successful, and you will find that you suddenly have more power and influence
than you ever thought possible. Show the company’s leadership how vital you are
to their profitability!
• Identify the critical skills that today’s CFO needs to add value to your
company and boost your career.
• Compare your personal goals with the organization’s mission and
improve your skills in the key areas needed for success.
• Determine how to become a powerful agent for positive change and
an advocate and coach for your team.
• Apply the backcasting method of developing long-term strategic
• Recall the benefits of the Balanced Scorecard.
• Select methods to evaluate and rank organizational risks.
• Select strategies to add to strengthen your organization’s retention
• Identify the leadership skills that your firm needs you to have.
• Strategic planning and backcasting
• Balanced Scorecard
• Risk management
• Insightful financial analysis
• Leadership styles and approaches
• Change management
• Employee recruitment and retention
• Coaching and mentoring
Experienced financial managers,
controllers, and CFOs
Previous financial management
Update your browser to view this website correctly.