Does your organization know what it takes to perform a HUD audit? During this course you will gain important insights into compliance pitfalls for HUD-assisted housing owners and managers. You will also assess and evaluate the latest changes in the federally-assisted housing industry and efficiently plan, perform, and report a HUD-assisted engagement.
• Identify issues unique to the HUD-assisted project environment. • Reconstruct the required disclosures for HUD audits.
• Evaluate the HUD’s policy on submission, review, and reporting requirements.
• Assess the requirements for the separate agreed-upon procedures engagement prior to submission of the financial data templates to real estate assessment center.
• Contrast the compliance requirements for both Title I and Title II approved lenders.
HUD audit environment
• Audit standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects
• Fieldwork standards for audits of the HUD-assisted projects • Audits of HUD-regulated lenders
• Reporting standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects
• Annual financial statement requirements
CPA firm audit managers (and above) involved with the
performance of audits of HUD assisted projects
Government auditors and HUD assistance grantees
Experience in conducting and/or planning HUD audits