- Receive an update the economic and business outlook for the coming 18 months.
- Understand the financial reporting risks for, closely held companies out of COVID19 disruptions
- Prepare to implement the major accounting guidance for loan modifications, forgivable debt and covenant issues
- Understand the challenges of going concern reporting
- Learn techniques for measuring and sustaining resilience in closely held companies
- Receive an update on current and proposed developments at FASB, PCAOB, ASB, & SSARS
To provide CPAs with insights and tools needed to fulfill their leadership and reporting responsibilities as we emerge from the economic downturn. Coverage will be updated to reflect the most significant challenges that confront companies today and in the medium term. It focusses on issues faced by private companies and the CPAs who provide a range of services to them.
- Standard setter update
- Accounting for goin concern, impairment and inventory write downs
- Load modifications and forgiveness, debt restructuring and covenant compliance
- Revenue Recognition revisited
- Recent FASB & AICPA activity, delays & pronouncements
Maryland Association of CPAs
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Accountants in public practice and industry who need a comprehensive review of recent accounting and auditing pronouncements and other developments which will affect them in the coming year.
Register for this Event
ACCOUNTING STANDARDS UPDATE: ASU 2021