Fortify your practice
Which clients should you serve? What services will you provide? How will you best deliver those services?
A thorough evaluation of your professional approach, and keeping an eye out for legal risks, will greatly benefit you and your clients.
Join this panel of experts to learn:
– Professional liability exposures
– Conditions where professional liability exposures can surface
– How to identify liability threats
– How to ensure financial decisions reasonably outweigh professional liability risks
In addition to earning CPE credits, CNA policyholders may earn up to a 10% premium credit for three consecutive years on their AICPA Professional Liability Insurance policy. Please consult your agent for further details regarding eligibility.
– Recognize how to assess the professional liability risks of new and existing clients and services in relation to the firm’s risk tolerance.
– Identify claim data by area of practice and understand implications for the firm.
– Identify how risk changes as a result of new information, client action (or inaction), and unforeseen events that can surface during a tax or consulting engagement.
– Recognize strategies to balance risk and maintain alignment with the firm’s risk tolerance.
* Claim data of the AICPA Professional Liability Insurance Program
* Practice management
* firm culture and going to market
* client and engagement letters and acceptance
* relationship continuance and termination
* data security
* risk management issues relating to tax and consulting services
* CPAs and CGMA designation holders
-* tax practitioners
-* legal professionals
-* accounting and finance professionals