Financial vigilance pays dividends
Every financial decision has associated risks. Join this webcast to learn:
– How professional liability issues can arise when offering audit and attestation services
– Best practices to assess professional liability
In addition to earning CPE credits, CNA policyholders may earn up to a 10% premium credit for three consecutive years on their AICPA Professional Liability Insurance policy. Please consult your agent for further details regarding eligibility.
– Recognize how to assess the professional liability risks of new and existing clients and services in relation to the firm’s risk tolerance.
– Identify claim data by area of practice and understand implications for the firm.
– Identify how risk changes as a result of new information, client action (or inaction,) or other events that arise during an attest or consulting engagement.
– Gain strategies to respond to changes in risk to help maintain alignment with the firm’s risk appetite.
* Claim data of the AICPA Professional Liability Insurance Program
* Practice management and firm culture
* client and engagement process
* client and engagement continuance and termination
* data security
* audit and attest services
* risk management issues that arise during consultancy, planning, and Fieldwork
* Addressing hiccups
* binding documentation
* CPAs and CGMA designation holders
-* Auditors and attestation service providers
-* accounting and finance professionals
-* legal personnel