We spend a great deal of time and effort making sure our companies are future-ready, but what does being a future-ready leader look like and why does it matter? Overwhelm, disengagement, and burnout are plaguing many leaders these days and are negatively impacting company culture as a result. If you want to lead for the long haul and recruit, retain and engage your employees and be seen as an employer of choice, future-proofing yourself and your mindset will help you get there.
* Identify the three “Bs” to becoming a future-ready leader and receive a reflection booklet
* Name three steps you can take to establish a psychologically safe work environment that emphasizes social connection through mirroring, validation and empathy.
* Identify your truth tellers and trusted tribe to support your growth as a future-ready leader.
* Identify steps for future-proofing yourself to prevent burnout.
* Describe these concepts to your teams and leadership, so they can continue to foster a culture of growth and learning at their organizations.
* Exploring the human elements of what it takes to be a future-ready leader * Adopting a mindset of curiosity and why it is essential for innovation, creativity and relationships to flourish * Actionable steps to take to enhance connection and communication personally and professionally * The latest research about what contributes most to health and happiness as well as compelling personal stories to drive home the data
High impact leaders who struggle with overwhelm, disconnection and burnout and know they need to future-ready themselves.