The Chesapeake Tax Conference offers tax CPAs a robust look at the new changes and issues affecting tax accounting. The event features topics related to federal and state taxation, as well as specialty topics.
Day One – 9/22 Sessions
- Federal Tax Update (September 2019-August 2020), Speaker: David De Jong
- Topic TBD, Speaker: Jeffrey Martin
- Developments in Payroll Taxes and Covid-19 Employee Assistance, Speakers: Jeffrey Martin and Albert Arazi
- C vs S Corp Tax TCJA, Speaker: Richard Chisholm, CPA
- 1065 and 1120 Basis, Speakers: Tom Nice, CPA and Daniel King, CPA
- Wayfair and Economic Nexus, Speaker: William J. Cole, Member, IPT; MBA, Loyola University
- Tax Legislative Update: Tax Stimulus and Post-Election Outlook, Speakers: Dustin Stamper and Omair Taher
- The Basics of Estate Planning with Trusts, Speaker: Elizabeth A. Green
- Tax Planning for Retirement Plan Distributions, Speaker: Chris Benson, CPA/PFS
- Economic Outlook for US and MD, Speaker: Daraius Irani, Ph.D.
Maryland Association of CPAs
Professional Area of Focus
Register for this Event
51st ANNUAL CHESAPEAKE TAX CONFERENCE