Planning considerations for nonprofits (Bold)
You may be asking:
– How do I stay informed on legislative and regulatory changes affecting nonprofits?
– What changes will affect Form 990 filing requirements, including recent activities undertaken by the Internal Revenue Service and state attorneys general?
– What nonprofit tax planning strategies should I consider this coming year?
We’ve got answers to these questions and more in this webcast, part of a monthly series hosted by the AICPA Not-for-Profit Section.
During the roundtable discussion, you’ll learn:
– Common issues that nonprofits may be dealing with in 2024
– Tips for avoiding common pitfalls and traps for the unwary
– Strategies to plan ahead for 2024
– Identify common nonprofit tax issues and regulatory issues affecting 2023 and beyond.
– Develop strategies to address nonprofit tax issues and plan ahead for 2024.
– Nonprofit tax compliance and current regulatory issues
– Changes to Form 990, 990-PF, and 990-T
NFP tax preparers and users of NFP tax returns.
Knowledge of the not-for-profit industry
Update your browser to view this website correctly.