Your year-end playbook (bold)
The Inflation Reduction Act, additional legislation in the pipeline, and the midterm elections will have significant planning implications for your clients.
In addition, market activity is opening far-reaching opportunities.
To help your clients capitalize on this year’s activity, you’ll need to brush up on how to minimize their tax liabilities by harvesting gains and losses, making favorable Roth conversions, gifting assets to trusts, and more.
Attendees will also learn about:
– Tax policy and planning ideas in relation to Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)
– Rethinking itemized deductions
– Funding tax-preference accounts
– Charitable contributions
– Opportunity zone investments
– Section 199A deduction planning
– Using trusts to create additional income taxpayers
– Year-end estate and gift planning
– Alternative valuation date elections
•Identify how midterm elections and the Inflation Reduction Act affect year-end planning for your clients.
*financial planning strategies relevant to the current environment to ensure that you provide clients with best advice for their year-end planning
tax professionals who serve individual clients
Basic knowledge of financial planning, retirement planning, estate planning, tax planning, and investment planning