Change is inevitable and at times overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. This update course is designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits and give you the tools to
take away to implement the new standards.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Apply the most recent requirements of GASB and FASB directed toward
governments and not-for-profits.
• Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow
• Identify recent activities of the AICPA and how they affect the auditor’s
• GASB update
• Not-for-profit accounting update
• Revenue recognition in not-for-profits
• FASB’s lease standard
• FASB update
• Auditor’s report and conforming changes
• Auditing Standards Board update
• SSARS and SSAE update
• Governmental auditing update
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for
accounting and financial reporting for governments and
not-for-profit entities and auditors for these entities
Basic knowledge and experience in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing
Update your browser to view this website correctly.