2017 MACPA Leadership Academy
Leadership development is the single biggest challenge, and the biggest opportunity, facing organizations today. This two and a half day program will equip participants with the resources they need to forge relationships, expand their competencies and empower them to become leaders. Learn to identify and leverage your own unique leadership strengths, discover what these strengths mean, and understand the implications of how they affect your personal life, career, and the CPA profession. Our leadership formula is built around three essential competencies for leading in rapidly changing times: strategic thinking, strength-based leadership and network leadership. Our application of this formula says: find a strength and leverage it; where one doesn’t exist but is needed, develop the talent. Our philosophy says: all hands on deck – everyone is called to lead in some capacity or another. Participants will be actively engaged in dialog throughout the workshop and will be making presentations of their insights and action plans throughout the program.
Leadership Academy is the result of a strategic collaboration between Tom Hood, CEO MACPA and Gretchen Pisano, President of Sounding Board Ink. Combining broad and deep business expertise, a wealth of practical experience, and a heavy dose of inspiration has resulted in an integrated platform of learning experiences that focuses on organizational, individual and social (network) growth and development.
- Develop the resources needed to build relationships, expand competencies and empower yourself to become a leader
- Forge relationships
- Build competencies that empower leadership
- Identify and leverage your own unique leadership strengths
- Discover what these strengths mean
- Understand the implications of how your strengths can affect your personal life, career and the CPA profession
- Learn the three essential competencies for leading in rapidly changing times – strategic thinking, strength-based leadership and network leadership
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Sheraton Baltimore North, 903 Dulaney Valley Rd, Towson, MD 21204View in Google Maps
8:30 am - 5:00 pm