Before we get too caught up in all things 2019, let’s take one last look back at the past year with this list of the MACPA’s top blog posts of 2018.
Something tells me there’ll be plenty to write about in 2019. Until then … happy reading!
- SEC reminds issuers, auditors of SAB 74 disclosure responsibilities for revenue recognition, leases
- Legislative alert: HSAs in Maryland are in jeopardy
- Three things I want accounting students to know: An introduction
- 5 key habits of highly exceptional accountants
- 10 Maryland firms among top 100 ‘Best Firms to Work For’
- IRS’s Tax Day tech glitch: A sign of future woes to come?
- Identifying the right services to add to your practice
- The top seven issues facing young professionals
- Three things I want accounting students to know: The career path
- How much is enough? SEC-PCAOB panelists discuss internal control