Group Live and Group Internet-Based: BLI calculates its program CPE credits based on the duration of the program measured in 50-minute CPE hours. On-Demand Self Study: BLI calculates its self-study programs based on 50 minute CPE hours of the actual archived webcast video.
Please select the appropriate field of study from the NASBA listing.
If you select more than 1 field of study, you must indicate how the CPE credits are to be applied.
Learning Objectives should clearly articulate the knowledge, skills and abilities that can be achieved by participants. The learning objectives should be worded to describe the "take-away's" and should NOT be worded in what the instructor or course author plans to tell the participant.
After completing this course, you will be able to: *Differentiate between the three basic levels in an organization *Associate each strategic plan with the appropriate organization level * Apply the strategic planning process to create a product marketing plan
The knowledge level is appropriate for the intended participants and allow participants to determine if the program is appropriate for the development needs. A course knowledge level of intermediate, advanced or update inherently has an experience or education prerequisite, which should be included in the Prerequisites field below.
Is there a program or specific experience that the participant must take before attending, or knowledge they must already have? Please note, a course knowledge level of intermediate, advanced or update inherently has an experience or education prerequisite, which should be included in the Prerequisites field below
One simulcast or broadcast of the presentation offered at no charge to MACPA members. MACPA reserves the right to offer with a registration fee if desired.
- Advertised on MACPA website (on Complementary CPE page and in online CPE Catalog/Calendar)
- Advertised in MACPA weekly upcoming CPE promotional email (BOI insert stats on how many receive this?
- Advertised in MACPA Weekly E-newsletter that’s sent out to all MACPA members (the event would be added under a "From our Partners" section).
- Advertised in quarterly printed MACPA CPE Source (dependent on date of receipt of complete course information).
- MACPA encourages that your organization utilizes your social media channels to promote the webinar. (Social channels may include LinkedIn,Twitter). Once submitted to the MACPA sponsorship team, we can assist in amplifying through our social channels..