Hard to believe we are clsoing out the second decade of the 2000’s! As we reflect on what lies ahead for our Profession, our Association and all of our members, strategic partners and preferred providers and our team we look back on 2019.
- Record CPA Day in Annapolis and passing of CPA Firm mobility legislation
- Special Managing Partner Roundtable and voting on major issues
- Student Leadership Academy celebrates 5 years of recruiting students to become CPAs
- 96% membership approval of new Association By-Laws
- Beach Retreat – All new location and new programming with Emerging Leaders Track and Future Ready Learning Labs
- Leadership Academy 10th year and a special presentation by Chopped Chef Jay Rohlfing of Cunningham’s Restaurant
- First national virtual conference on the future of the Accounting Profession – CPA Convene
- Women to Watch event celebrating outstanding women leaders
- CPA Summit and Future Ready Learning Labs
- The second annual AI in Auditing and Accounting Conference
and number 11 is our launch of our #FutureReady T-Shaped Professional Curriculum
WIshing all of you a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year and decade ahead! With our gratitude for your continued support and collaboration as we explore how to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution! Thank you for an amazing year!