The election’s over. Have we gotten all of that out of our systems yet?
Yes? Good. Now let’s take a look at the important stuff.
I’m talking about what comes next … and there’s been no shortage of opinions about what President Obama’s re-election means for … well, for just about everything.
For the sake of our own sanity, we’ll try to stick to the accounting world here. Even that leaves us with a lot to chew on.
- CCH issues post-election tax briefing examining issues, deadlines, tough tax policy negotiations
- Congressional leaders call for unity, tax reform
- The 2012 elections: What they mean for accountants
- Fiscal cliff emerges as No. 1 risk in wake of election
- Post-election tax policy direction remains unclear
- Small businesses urge lawmakers to get to work
- Employers out of reason to resist Obamacare, experts say
- Economic unease looms after Obama win
- Obama’s re-election brings certainty for small firms in key areas