We have been asking these questions for awhile here at CPA Success. We aren't finding many answers — just more great questions that we think you should be asking now.
We found these thought-provoking questions in a report titled, Planning for growth: Embracing the new “normal” from Ernst & Young:
- How far has your business accepted that “business as usual” is no longer an option?
- How are you dealing with the shift of power to new economic giants such as China (or facing the new global reality)?
- Are you prepared for increasing regulation in your sector?
- Do you have a strategy for national or international growth through acquisition?
- What are your plans to reduce costs and increase efficiency?
The report says a startling number of companies surveyed said business will not be returning to normal, and that this crisis has fundamentally re-shaped business as we know it.
What do you think? Has business fundamentally changed? If so, how do you see it?