The future of the profession was on full display throughout 2022, thanks to the stories and insights shared by some of accounting’s top thought leaders on the MACPA’s acclaimed blog and podcast.
Here are the most popular episodes of our “Future-Proof” podcast and blog posts from the past year.
Top podcast episodes
- Riding out the great resignation, with Gabrielle Bosche
- CPA 101, with Jerry McGinnis
- Cybersecurity is everyone’s business, with Clar Rosso
- Remembering Maryland’s first Black CPA, with King, King & Associates
- Resilience, perseverance and strength, with Kelly Mann
- The power of curiosity, with Todd Kashdan
- Dousing burnout, with Dr. Britt Andreatta
- The importance of legislative advocacy, with Tom Hood
- Tax compliance circa 2022, with Sona Akmakjian
- Regulation’s revolution, with Mike Manspeaker
Top blog posts
- Maryland tax pros get answers on Form 511 processing from Comptroller’s officials
- The 10 most important lessons … ever
- Maryland’s Anoop Mehta named AICPA chair
- Rebekah Brown named MACPA president, CEO
- Two CPAs selected as Maryland’s ‘Women to Watch’ for 2022
- MACPA CEO Jackie Brown announces retirement
- MACPA member Dr. Jan Williams honored with USM Regents’ Faculty Award
- The power of curiosity
- Remembering Maryland’s first Black CPA
- Happy (?) 15th birthday, iPhone!