As we prepare to kick 2021’s butt out the door, let’s pause for a moment and look back at the MACPA’s most popular blog posts of the past year.
As always, here’s to a better year ahead.
- Maryland rolling out COVID-19 vaccine in 3 phases; CPAs included in Phase 2
- Tik Tok users are earning big money. That has tax implications
- Which states have extended their tax filing deadlines?
- Risks related to round-two PPP loans … and how to mitigate them
- Maryland’s accelerated vaccination plan moves to Phase 1C; CPAs included in Phase 2
- IRS extends tax filing deadline to May 17. Is it enough?
- Maryland takes global stage as Tom Hood, BLI join AICPA team
- Revised Maryland individual tax forms are ready
- How will automation affect the accounting industry?
- Six CPAs honored as Maryland’s ‘Women to Watch’ for 2021
- Former MACPA chair Anoop Natwar Mehta nominated to chair AICPA in 2022-23
- Six Marylanders are among America’s ‘40 Under 40 Black CPAs’
- Business funding is a key new advisory category for CPA firms
- Take action: Now is the time for client communication
- Maryland’s vaccine rollout to enter Phase 2; CPAs eligible on April 13