As we prepare to kick 2020’s butt out the door, let’s pause for a moment and look back at the MACPA’s most popular blog posts of the past year.
Here’s to a better year ahead.
- Marylanders ordered to stay home; essential workers exempt (March 30)
- AICPA recommends lender documents to use in PPP applications (April 7)
- Non-essential Maryland businesses closed; CPA firms may remain open (March 23)
- Tik Tok users are earning big money. That has tax implications (Feb. 7)
- Gov. Hogan announces 3-stage plan for reopening Maryland’s economy (April 26)
- On your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness (Dec. 23, 2008)
- The day Maryland saved America: The Maryland 400 (Aug. 27, 2019)
- Maryland businesses can apply for funding through Layoff Aversion Fund (Oct. 28)
- Why sales taxes on services is bad for Maryland (March 4)
- Stay calm … and stay extraordinary (March 22)