The past year has been unlike any that came before it. The pandemic is the main reason why, although social justice and a divisive election played roles as well.
But 2020 wasn’t all bad. There is plenty to look back on in humor, and wonder, and appreciation.
Here are but a few reflections on the year just past.
- The biggest stories in accounting for 2020 (Accounting Today)
- McKinsey 2020 business articles: The year in review (McKinsey)
- The 10 most exciting world-changing ideas of 2020 (Fast Company)
- The 3 biggest lessons from COVID-19 (CPA Practice Advisor)
- The stories in 2020 that shook and shaped America (Business Insider)
- Pandemic and pain in Baltimore, and casting a hopeful eye forward (Baltimore Sun)
- Maryland’s stories that made 2020 historic, unlike any other year (WBAL-TV)
- BBJ reporters pick their favorite cover stories (Baltimore Business Journal)
- The (unlikely) lessons and silver linings of 2020 (Accounting Today)
- Humorist Dave Barry’s year in review: Non-stop awfulness (Miami Herald)
- Pop culture year in review: 50 wonderful things from 2020 (NPR)
- The year in pictures (CNN)