On-Demand Video/2 Self Study CPE Credits
Retaining and developing staff is critical to the long-term success of your firm. Learn how to be a better coach, mentor and lead your staff to desired professional growth.
- Apply popular leadership philosophies
- Discover the four primary coaching profiles and your natural leadership style
- Master how to adjust your natural leadership style to best match the specific situation and person
- Analyze how to improve and become more "balanced" in the roles of short-term "supervisor of tasks" and long-term "developer of people"
- Identify common motivators for high performance
- Learn how to become a strong and effective mentor to retain the most talented professionals
- Master a simple approach to giving constructive feedback for improved performance
- Discover how to help staff set and achieve professional goals
Anyone who supervises others
Business Learning Institute
About the Author:
Jennifer F. Louis, CPA, has more than 18 years of experience in designing and instructing high-quality training programs. In 2003 she formed Emergent Solutions Group, LLC, serving organizations by providing training services on a project-specific or part-time basis.
Most recently, Ms. Louis was executive vice president / director of training services at AuditWatch, Inc., a premier training and consulting firm serving the audit profession. She began her career at AuditWatch as vice president of product development. Before joining AuditWatch, Ms. Louis was the financial / operational audit manager at AARP.
Ms. Louis also was an audit manager for Deloitte & Touche LLP. During her years at Deloitte & Touche's Washington D.C. office, she was a frequent local and national instructor. She also served as an instructor for the firm's national "Train the Trainers" program.
Ms. Louis graduated summa cum laude from Marymount University with a BBA in accounting. She is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
$79.00 members, $79.00 non-members