BEACH RETREAT: Ethics, Leadership and the Role of the Financial Professional - Frank Ryan, CPA (171005)
Online registrations are closed for this event. We can take your registration over the phone at 800-782-2036.
Designed to provide the financial professional and corporte leader with both a conceptual and practical approach to professional ethics in today's volatile and high-profile marketplace, this course will provide the skills needed to guide your actions when faced with difficult ethical decisions. A case study approach is used.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED ROOM RATES FOR ATTENDEES: Discounted room rates at the Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel. Make hotel reservations by June 2, 2012. You must call the Clarion at 800-638-2100 and request the special Maryland Association of CPAs group rate. Two night minimum stay; rates good June 30, 2012 - July 8, 2012.
$189 Standard Double Ocean Front
$209 Standard King Ocean Front
(Condos are rented by week only)
$ 245 One Bedroom Condo
$365 Two Bedroom Condo
$500 Three Bedroom Condo
- Comply with State Board of Accountancy requirements for topics dealing directly with professional ethics and conduct
- Address difficult ethical dilemmas you might face in your professional career
- Help your decision-making process
- State Board of Accountancy latest pronouncements
- Developing a culture of high ethical standards in your firm or company
- Case studies and discussion
- Q&A exchange
- Current events in professional ethics
Who Should Attend: