BEACH RETREAT: Compilation, Review, and Accounting Service Update - Daniel Bradley, CPA (111007)
Online registrations are closed for this event. We can take your registration over the phone at 800-782-2036.
If you supervise compilation, review and accounting service engagements, this course will help you comply with the professional standards applicable to this year's engagements. Review the current year's AICPA's Compilation and Review Alert and developments in independence, engagement and representation letters, field work, disclosure, reporting, documentation, changes in services or in accountants, and specialty engagements.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED ROOM RATES FOR ATTENDEES: Discounted room rates at the Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel. Make hotel reservations by June 2, 2012. You must call the Clarion at 800-638-2100 and request the special Maryland Association of CPAs group rate. Two night minimum stay; rates good June 30, 2012 - July 8, 2012.
$189 Standard Double Ocean Front
$209 Standard King Ocean Front
(Condos are rented by week only)
$ 245 One Bedroom Condo
$365 Two Bedroom Condo
$500 Three Bedroom Condo
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to: Plan, conduct and review compilation, review and accounting service engagements Identify the professional standards and risk factors relevant to the planning of compilation, review and accounting service engagements
- What you really need to know in 2010 to plan, review and report these engagements
- Current developments in practice
- The most common deficiencies found by peer reviewers
- Proposed standards and other developments on the horizon that may affect the accounting, compilation or review practice
Who Should Attend:
* CPA firm seniors (and above) managing compilation, review and accounting services
Management of accounting, compilation, and review engagements