BEACH RETREAT: Annual Update for State & Local Governments and Not-For-Profits - Dan Bradley, CPA (111006)
Online registrations are closed for this event. We can take your registration over the phone at 800-782-2036.
Catch up on the latest developments in accounting and auditing for state & local governments and not-for-profits in a power-packed four-hour session. You will review recent activities of the OMB, GAO, AICPA, GASB and FASB, and also get a feel for significant projects that these organizations are working on for the future.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED ROOM RATES FOR ATTENDEES: Discounted room rates at the Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel. Make hotel reservations by June 2, 2012. You must call the Clarion at 800-638-2100 and request the special Maryland Association of CPAs group rate. Two night minimum stay; rates good June 30, 2012 - July 8, 2012.
$189 Standard Double Ocean Front
$209 Standard King Ocean Front
(Condos are rented by week only)
$ 245 One Bedroom Condo
$365 Two Bedroom Condo
$500 Three Bedroom Condo
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to: Understand new pronouncements recently issued by the OMB, GAO, AICPA, GASB and FASB Apply new requirements efficiently and effectively
- Latest single auditing developments
- Effects of recent Yellow Book activities
- Latest standards issued by the AICPA relating to not-for-profits and governments
- New pronouncements issued or pending by the FASB and GASB
Who Should Attend:
* Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for governments and nonprofits * Auditors of these entities
Basic knowledge and experience in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing