WEBCAST: Controller's Update: Latest Trends for Today's Financial Manager (17W422)
Online registrations are closed for this event. We can take your registration over the phone at 800-782-2036.
Let us bring you up-to-date on the latest trends and issues in accounting, corporate finance, treasury management and business systems. Learn about leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session that is packed with tips and how-to guidance for immediate use. More than half of the material is new every year, and existing topics are updated for new approaches in implementation or application. Put these hot, new tips to work in your company now.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to: Enhance understanding of current issues that impact the financial stability of a firm Deal with major trends in accounting, corporate finance, treasury management and business-risk systems Utilize new tools for business planning
- Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Current trends in information systems and technology
- Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability
Who Should Attend:
* Owners, controllers, treasurers, financial officers and other financial managers
Experience in financial management of a small or midsize company