Record Only: Doing More with Less: Lean Accounting and Management (17W421)
Online registrations are closed for this event. We can take your registration over the phone at 800-782-2036.
You can do more with less! Learn to minimize waste and create wealth in your organization through a Lean Accounting and management approach that improves profitability by streamlining operations. Provide customer value through target-costing and eliminate waste through value-stream management. Those in both manufacturing and service industries can benefit from the techniques presented in this course.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to: Increase profitability by increasing value to customers and clients Create excellence and customer-driven performance Improve the flow of products and services to the client Create perfection through continuous process improvement
- Improving managerial accounting and operational budgeting processes
- Optimizing capacity by eliminating waste
- Identifying the products and services that promote company success
- Reducing time and costs
- Producing only those products and services valuable to clients by accounting for true costs
- Optimizing the quality of products and services provided
Who Should Attend:
* Industry CPAs in middle and upper management positions as well as public practitioners responsible for the performance, productivity and profitability of their organizations
Management responsibility in finance, operations or planning