CANCELLED Webcast: AICPA's Annual Federal Tax Update (May be recording for rebroadcast) (17W452)
Online registrations are closed for this event. We can take your registration over the phone at 800-782-2036.
Save time and keep current on the latest tax developments! Based on the popular "Key Issue" approach, this comprehensive course covers all legislative, judicial and IRS developments of the past year with a focus on implementation and compliance. Discover how to effectively and confidently complete tax-planning and compliance engagements. Cover current developments affecting individuals (including those regarding income, deductions and losses, tax calculations, individual credits, filing matters), business entities (including those regarding S Corporations and their shareholders, C Corporations, partnerships), estates and trusts, retirement plans and more.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to: Identify planning strategies and compliance actions resulting from the latest changes to federal tax statutes, regulations, cases and rulings
- Practical return-preparation applications by leading practitioners
- Tax savings ideas
- Individuals: income, deductions and losses, tax calculations, individual and business credits, filing matters
- Business entities: S Corporations and shareholders
- Property transactions: depreciation and amortization, gains and losses, credits
- Accounting methods and periods
- Compensation issues: retirement plans, fringe benefits, SE and FICA issues
- Trusts, estates and tax-exempts: income taxation of estates and trusts, estate and gift tax, tax-exempt organizations
- Administrative issues: IRS compliance matters
Who Should Attend:
Tax practitioners in industry; CPA firm tax seniors through partners
Familiarity with federal tax issues for various entities