WEBCAST: Ethics, Principles and Applications (17W410)
Online registrations are closed for this event. We can take your registration over the phone at 800-782-2036.
While ethics training is required by many states, the true value of our CPA license is in understanding how critically important ethical behavior is to one another, our customers and to the public. Ethical behavior is what we are all about. This course will explore the basic tenets of ethical behavior and use various case studies to explore what has gone wrong in the past. Using real disciplinary cases, we will examine what went wrong with the behavior of others in our profession. We will review a standard of conduct and then show you how to apply those standards to the real world.
- Be able to identify the four tenets of ethics for a CPA
- Know how to apply the concepts of ethical behavior required of CPAs
- Identify character traits important to the profession
- The four tenets of ethics for a CPA
- Examining the impact of ethics on our profession
- Character traits important to the profession
- Circumstances where your conduct can be called into question
Who Should Attend:
CPAs in public and private practice