Virtual Webcast: Global Negotiation Strategies, Session 1 (17SW01)
Online registrations are closed for this event. We can take your registration over the phone at 800-782-2036.
Have you ever wondered how academic researchers develop recommendations about global negotiation strategies after studying how business executives perform under pressure? In the first of a series of online sessions, observe or join a "live" experiential activity that is designed to explore how global business negotiators utilize internet based communication technologies to exploit their strategic advantages.
- Learning negotiation techniques that enhance the likelihood of successful agreements
- Understanding how internet communication technologies can contribute to negotiation strategies
- Discovering how academic research techniques can be applied fruitfully in practical settings
- Social presence as a factor in negotiation strategies
- Communication technologies as "tool kit" techniques for manipulating social presence
- Academic research techniques for developing recommendations after observing business simulations
Who Should Attend:
Accounting and financial professionals with interests in global business negotiation strategies