Ethics, Leadership and the Role of the Financial Professional (171051)
Online registrations are closed for this event. We can take your registration over the phone at 800-782-2036.
Designed to provide the financial professional and corporte leader with both a conceptual and practical approach to professional ethics in today's volatile and high-profile marketplace, this course will provide the skills needed to guide your actions when faced with difficult ethical decisions. A case study approach is used.
- Comply with State Board of Accountancy requirements for topics dealing directly with professional ethics and conduct
- Address difficult ethical dilemmas you might face in your professional career
- Help your decision-making process
- State Board of Accountancy latest pronouncements
- Developing a culture of high ethical standards in your firm or company
- Case studies and discussion
- Q&A exchange
- Current events in professional ethics
Who Should Attend: