Financial Forecasting: Planning for Success (111218)
Online registrations are closed for this event. We can take your registration over the phone at 800-782-2036.
The secret to success is in the planning! With CPAs constantly being asked to plan the company's future, forecasting is an area to demonstrate your special value. This course provides the basic tools necessary to project the balance sheet and statements of income and cash flows. Learn to determine maximum sustainable growth, predict external funds needed, identify the evidence of growth mismanagement and more.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to: Understand and apply the basics of planning and forecasting financial statements Utilize a basic forecasting model Identify the evidence of growth mismanagement Gain an understanding of the analysis of projected or forecasted financial statements
- The basic forecasting model
- Forecasting the balance sheet using the percent-of-sales method
- Evidence of growth mismanagement
- Management uses of the forecasting technique D planning financial structure and working capital management
Who Should Attend:
* Financial executives responsible for preparing company forecasts and projections * Non-financial executives with some financial background
Familiarity with basic financial statements