Cash and Tax Basis Financial Statements - Alternatives to GAAP & Reporting Requirements (111216)
Online registrations are closed for this event. We can take your registration over the phone at 800-782-2036.
When there is a request to produce modified tax basis statements with disclosures omitted, are you confident your staff know what to do They will after taking this course, which explains OCBOA statements as well as how the basis of accounting affects compilation, review and audit procedures and accountant or auditor reports.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to: Identify the steps necessary to properly perform audit, review or compilation engagements in order to prepare cash, modified cash or tax basis financial statements
- Evaluate which of the four types of OCBOA is appropriate for the engagement
- How the tax accrual basis differs from the GAAP standards on revenue, expense, inventory, depreciation, accounting changes and standards for Oaggressive accounting positionsO
- What practitioners are doing with the cash and modified cash methods
- How OCBOA should affect the audit, review or compilation engagement work program
Who Should Attend:
* Accountants in industry who prepare financial statements in accordance with other comprehensive bases of accounting * CPA firm staff and seniors (and above) new to OCBOA-based financial statements