Advanced Update for Compilation, Review and Accounting Services (111028A)
Online registrations are closed for this event. We can take your registration over the phone at 800-782-2036.
If you manage a compilation, review and accounting service practice, this course is an absolute must; it enables a partner to ensure that current year engagements conform to all applicable professional standards. A practice-oriented review of the latest developments, cases, and lively discussion among the experienced participants make this class informative and practical. The material covers the entire spectrum of partner concerns: current professional standards, independence rules, engagement and representation letters, field work, disclosure, reporting, documentation, quality control, engagement administration, specialty engagements and peer review.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to: Identify responses to compilation, review and accounting service practice issues that conform to all applicable current professional standards
- What the engagement team really needs to know to correctly plan, review and report this year's engagements
- Fraud D where the firm's responsibility begins and ends
- Hands-on practice in case studies applying recent SSARSs pronouncements, interpretations and technical practice aids
- The most common deficiencies found by peer reviewers
- Proposed standards and other developments on the horizon that may affect compilation, review or accounting service practices
Who Should Attend:
* CPA firm seniors (and above) managing compilation, review and accounting services
Management of a compilation, review or accounting service practice