The MACPA is committed to serving our community. We're also committed to helping our members serve our community.
Need a CPA volunteer? Our members can help. POST YOUR AD HERE.
Interested in public relations and want an opportunity to speak? FILL OUT OUR FORM HERE.
We can help you find a place to put your volunteer spirit to work! Volunteering is valuable and rewarding and by giving your time and energy you will make a tremendous impact in the community. Don't see an opportunity below, go to www.volunteercentral.net to find hundreds of ways to get involved.
- Downtown Baltimore Child Care seeks CPA for board
- Downtown Baltimore Child Care, Inc., is looking for a CPA to serve on its board of directors. (Posted on Nov. 25, 2013)
- CPA needed to serve on non-profit board
- Baltimore Crisis Response, a non-profit organization that provides behavioral health crisis services in Baltimore, is in need of a CPA to serve on its Board of Directors. (Posted on Aug. 15, 2013)
- Non-profit Pigtown Main Street seeks volunteer CPAs for Finance Committee
- Pigtown Main Street, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, seeks CPAs to serve on its Finance Committee. (Posted on July 25, 2013)
- Montgomery County VITA Program seeks volunteer preparers
- The free, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program for low- to moderate-income Montgomery County residents, is in need of volunteer preparers. (Posted on July 25, 2013)
- Second Genesis seems firm for final audit
- After 40-plus years of providing substance abuse treatment, Second Genesis in Silver Spring, Md., is ceasing operations. We need a final audit and are looking for a firm willing to provide this service at a reduced rate. (Posted on July 16, 2013)
- Volunteer accountant sought for international development project in Malawi
- Accounting for International Development (AfID) is looking for volunteer accountants for projects across Africa, Asia and South / Central America. (Posted on June 27, 2013)
- Foster Youth Resource Center seeks CPA to review financials
- The non-profit Maryland Foster Youth Resource Center is in need of a CPA to review our 2012 year-end financial report and 990. (Posted on June 27, 2013)
- Accounting for International Development seeks volunteers
- Accounting for International Development (AfID) arranges tailor-made volunteer placements from two weeks to 12 months at charities all over the developing world. (Posted on Nov. 20, 2012)
- ESC of New England seeks volunteer consultants
- ESC of New England is a 501(c)3 charitable non-profit dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable management consulting and capacity building services to enable non-profits to operate more effectively to meet the needs of their...
- Housing counseling agency seeks volunteer CPA
- Eastside Community Development Corporation is looking for CPA to serve as treasurer on its volunteer Board of Directors. (Posted on Feb. 26, 2010)
- Baltimore HealthCare Access seeks volunteer CPA
- Baltimore HealthCare Access, Inc. a 501 (c)(3) non-profit agency that provides vital health care access to vulnerable city residents, is seeking the services of a CPA as a volunteer board member. (Posted on Jan. 15, 2010)
- Bring Hope Through Healing seeks volunteers
- Bring Hope Through Healing, which provides travel stipends to volunteer health care providers who work in underserved areas of the world, seeks help with the development of its financial database. (Posted May 28, 2009)
- CPA sought as board member/ treasurer for historical society
- The Historical Society of Baltimore County (HSBC) is seeking the services of a CPA as a volunteer board member for the period June 2009 to May 2012. (Posted March 24, 2009)