The MACPA is committed to serving our community. We're also committed to helping our members serve our community.
Need a CPA volunteer? Our members can help. POST YOUR AD HERE.
Interested in public relations and want an opportunity to speak? FILL OUT OUR FORM HERE.
We can help you find a place to put your volunteer spirit to work! Volunteering is valuable and rewarding and by giving your time and energy you will make a tremendous impact in the community. Don't see an opportunity below, go to www.volunteercentral.net to find hundreds of ways to get involved.
- Help End Homelessness seeks audit help
- Help End Homelessness HC, Inc., is seeking audit help. (Posted on Oct. 1, 2014)
- Audit committee volunteers needed
- Montgomery Village Foundation is in need of CPAs or CPA candidates to participate on its Audit Committee. (Posted on Aug. 29, 2014)
- Maryland Fund For Horses seeks treasurer
- Maryland Fund For Horses is recruiting for a new treasurer to provide financial leadership to our organization and 11-member board.
- Home for Theater Performers seeks a CPA’s counsel
- Home for Theater Performers, Inc. (a.k.a. HOME) needs a CPA to help resolve an issue with its 501(c)(3) status. (Posted on Aug. 24, 2014)
- Accounting for International Development seeks volunteers
- Accounting for International Development (AfID) arranges tailor-made volunteer placements from two weeks to 12 months at charities all over the developing world. (Posted on Nov. 20, 2012)
- ESC of New England seeks volunteer consultants
- ESC of New England is a 501(c)3 charitable non-profit dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable management consulting and capacity building services to enable non-profits to operate more effectively to meet the needs of their...
- Housing counseling agency seeks volunteer CPA
- Eastside Community Development Corporation is looking for CPA to serve as treasurer on its volunteer Board of Directors. (Posted on Feb. 26, 2010)
- Baltimore HealthCare Access seeks volunteer CPA
- Baltimore HealthCare Access, Inc. a 501 (c)(3) non-profit agency that provides vital health care access to vulnerable city residents, is seeking the services of a CPA as a volunteer board member. (Posted on Jan. 15, 2010)
- Bring Hope Through Healing seeks volunteers
- Bring Hope Through Healing, which provides travel stipends to volunteer health care providers who work in underserved areas of the world, seeks help with the development of its financial database. (Posted May 28, 2009)
- CPA sought as board member/ treasurer for historical society
- The Historical Society of Baltimore County (HSBC) is seeking the services of a CPA as a volunteer board member for the period June 2009 to May 2012. (Posted March 24, 2009)