The MACPA is committed to serving our community. We're also committed to helping our members serve our community.
Need a CPA volunteer? Our members can help. POST YOUR AD HERE.
Interested in public relations and want an opportunity to speak? FILL OUT OUR FORM HERE.
We can help you find a place to put your volunteer spirit to work! Volunteering is valuable and rewarding and by giving your time and energy you will make a tremendous impact in the community. Don't see an opportunity below, go to www.volunteercentral.net to find hundreds of ways to get involved.
- Association seeks CPA to serve on board
- The Maryland Association of Resources for Families and Youth (MARFY), a non-profit association of providers of child and family services, is seeking a CPA to serve on its Board of Directors. (Posted on Feb. 25, 2015)
- Conservation Montgomery seeks treasurer
- Conservation Montgomery, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, is offering a great opportunity for a responsible volunteer treasurer. (Posted on Feb. 25, 2015)
- Howard County Mental Health Authority board seeks CPA
- The Howard County Mental Health Authority’s Board Development Committee is seeking a civic-minded resident to fill a CPA position on the Howard County Mental Health Authority Board of Directors. (Posted on Feb. 5, 2015)
- iL.E.A.D. Success seeks help with financial audit
- iL.E.A.D. Success Tutoring and Mentoring Services is seeking CPA help for guidance with conducting the organization's first financial audit. (Posted on Jan. 19, 2015)
- Church seeks accounting help
- Chesapeake Church in Huntingtown, Md., would like some help with quarterly entries and end-of-year closing of the books. (Posted on Jan. 19, 2015)
- International medical non-profit seeks accounting mentor
- International Mutual Aid is in need of an accounting mentor willing to donate 10 to 20 hours in 2015 with some occasional general advice via phone / e-mail. (Posted on Jan. 1, 2015)
- Small association seeks CPA for audit
- A small alumni association needs an audit by a CPA. (Posted on Nov. 20, 2014)
- Representative Payee program seeks volunteers
- The Representative Payee program is looking for volunteers who can spend approximately six hours per month helping a client one-on-one with routine budgeting and bill paying. (Posted on Nov. 18, 2014)
- Non-profit seeks help to dissolve
- A non-profit organization in Maryland wants to dissolve but first is required to submit personal property returns and Forms 1120 to reinstate before dissolution. (Posted on Nov. 18, 2014)
- Help End Homelessness seeks audit help
- Help End Homelessness HC, Inc., is seeking audit help. (Posted on Oct. 1, 2014)
- Accounting for International Development seeks volunteers
- Accounting for International Development (AfID) arranges tailor-made volunteer placements from two weeks to 12 months at charities all over the developing world. (Posted on Nov. 20, 2012)
- ESC of New England seeks volunteer consultants
- ESC of New England is a 501(c)3 charitable non-profit dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable management consulting and capacity building services to enable non-profits to operate more effectively to meet the needs of their...
- Housing counseling agency seeks volunteer CPA
- Eastside Community Development Corporation is looking for CPA to serve as treasurer on its volunteer Board of Directors. (Posted on Feb. 26, 2010)
- Baltimore HealthCare Access seeks volunteer CPA
- Baltimore HealthCare Access, Inc. a 501 (c)(3) non-profit agency that provides vital health care access to vulnerable city residents, is seeking the services of a CPA as a volunteer board member. (Posted on Jan. 15, 2010)
- Bring Hope Through Healing seeks volunteers
- Bring Hope Through Healing, which provides travel stipends to volunteer health care providers who work in underserved areas of the world, seeks help with the development of its financial database. (Posted May 28, 2009)
- CPA sought as board member/ treasurer for historical society
- The Historical Society of Baltimore County (HSBC) is seeking the services of a CPA as a volunteer board member for the period June 2009 to May 2012. (Posted March 24, 2009)