The MACPA is committed to serving our community. We're also committed to helping our members serve our community.
Need a CPA volunteer? Our members can help. POST YOUR AD HERE.
Interested in public relations and want an opportunity to speak? FILL OUT OUR FORM HERE.
We can help you find a place to put your volunteer spirit to work! Volunteering is valuable and rewarding and by giving your time and energy you will make a tremendous impact in the community. Don't see an opportunity below, go to www.volunteercentral.net to find hundreds of ways to get involved.
- Brigance Brigade Foundation seeks treasurer
- The Brigance Brigade Foundation is seeking a volunteer treasurer to act as financial officer and advisor to the its Board of Directors. (Posted on May 17, 2016)
- Girls on the Run council seeks volunteer CPA
- A new Girls on the Run council for Prince George's, Charles, and St. Mary's counties is looking for a CPA with non-profit experience to review the budget and council finances. (Posted on May 4, 2016)
- Class Acts Arts seeks treasurer, board members
- Class Acts Arts in Silver Spring, Md., seeks volunteers for the Board of Directors to serve in the roles of treasurer and members of the Finance Committee. (Posted on May 4, 2016)
- Start-up non-profit seeks help with initial paperwork
- I am starting a non-profit organization and I am seeking help with some of the initial paperwork. (Posted on May 4, 2016)