The MACPA is committed to serving our community. We're also committed to helping our members serve our community.
Need a CPA volunteer? Our members can help. POST YOUR AD HERE.
Interested in public relations and want an opportunity to speak? FILL OUT OUR FORM HERE.
We can help you find a place to put your volunteer spirit to work! Volunteering is valuable and rewarding and by giving your time and energy you will make a tremendous impact in the community. Don't see an opportunity below, go to www.volunteercentral.net to find hundreds of ways to get involved.
- 'Fidos For Freedom' seeks board member
- Fidos For Freedom, a Laurel-based not-for-profit organization dedicated to the training and placement of assistance and therapy dogs in the Baltimore-Washington corridor, seeks a volunteer board member with a background in financial management....
- Community Action Agency seeks VITA volunteers
- Montgomery County’s Community Action Agency is looking for volunteers for its Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. (Posted on Nov. 3, 2015)
- Community Partners seeks CPA to serve on board
- Community Partners, Inc., is seeking a CPA to serve as a volunteer board director. (Posted on Sept. 8, 2015)