Signing in to the MACPA Web site
Signing in to MACPA.org is fast and easy. Here is how you can quickly access all of our online resources.
- If you have already created an MACPA online account, simply use your existing username and password. | Forgot your password?
- If you have not created an online account yet, you must do so first before signing in. Create your account here.
Where to find your member ID
You will need your MACPA member ID number to create an online account. You can find your member ID in a number of ways:
- By calling the MACPA Member Service Center at (800) 782-2036.
- By looking on the mailing lable of MACPA publications like the Statement, the Source, etc.
- By looking in MACPA e-newsletters. The ID number will appear on the right of the page.